Saturday, July 24, 2010

YouTube Fun

A few days ago, I was outside with my wife and son, chatting with one of our neighbors. My son, Sean, tends to keep to himself when he plays. He often draws on his imagination when he plays, thinking about the latest game he’s been playing. I saw Sean with one of his play swords attacking a bush. Of course, being the long time gamer that I am, I think of the Legend of Zelda series. For some reason, Link can go around towns and fields attacking bushes with his sword and find rupees in order to buy his empty bottles, bombs, arrows, and so on. So, as Sean goes to town against this bush, I can’t help but think about the Legend of Zelda. Using my iPhone 4, I record Sean attacking the bush, thinking that I can take some sounds and sprites from the games and place them on the video. With some quick work in Final Cut Pro, I got this as a final result. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: